Get your design seen all around Singapore! ECO Singapore is creating an advertising campaign to promote the business benefits of going green and we need YOU to design the campaign.
The winning design will run in a campaign to be shown in up to 20 MRT Stations, thanks to SMRT Media.*
ECO Singapore is calling for the most talented young graphic designers to create an inspiring message that will be promoted on advertising networks around Singapore.
Upload your design to our gallery now:
- Design your inspiring poster.
- Place our sponsor's logos, and the link business.eco-singapore.org prominently on the poster.
- Upload a preview of your poster to our global gallery set.
The preview should be 1800x1200 pixels, and no more than 4MB large.
IMPORTANT! Make sure you keep your full sized poster image - if your entry is selected as a winner, we'll need it to print the posters.
The final poster should be:
- Display Area: Height: 1715, Width: 1145mm
- Material Size: Height: 1800, Width: 1200mm
- Colour: CMYK
- Software Used: Freehand 9, Illustrator 8.0, InDesign or Photoshop CS
- Resolution: 150dpi
BUT DON'T upload your 150mb file to the competition! Create a smaller preview image (no bigger than 4mb and upload that, when you get shortlisted, we'll let you know where to send the original).
Looking for some inspiration? Check these out:
There's no limit to the number of entries you can submit, create a whole series of posters in the same theme if you like.
Posters will be judged on four criterea:
- Professionalism - both in the presentation of the final product and conduct of the competitors.
- Inspiration - the final product should inspire viewers to action.
- Focus - The design should focus on how businesses will benefit from protecting the environment.
- Business Benefit - The design should help the viewer understand how energy efficiency can help their business.
* Terms and Conditions apply.